It seems you read my holiday wish list last year (I was especially happy to receive the Federbear and UNICEF Happy Pack). So with the holidays around the corner, I thought it might help you if I published my wish list for this year incase you (or my sister) need some hints:
- My favorite Nike shirt, worn by Juan Martin del Potro (which forced me to temporarily nickname him Neon Martin del Potro).
- Tennis Ball Stud Earrings: These earrings (from Love Tennis By Hazel) are way too cute and a necessity for anyone who loves tennis (and loves accessories). While we’re at it, the matching necklace would be nice too.
- A bottle of Moet & Chandon. I asked for this last year too, but maybe this year you can have Roger Federer deliver it? Also, some Bacardi Rum would be nice. I promise to drink responsibly.
- Rafa, Maria, Nole, Vika and Roger on my iPhone cover? Yes, please. (Thanks, Aussie Open!).
- For when I need coffee while staying up late (or getting up early) to watch tennis, this Tennis Ball Mug is pretty cute.
- Sugarpova (Sporty please).
- Tennis Balls (I’m running low).
- Any Andy Roddick fan would love to decorate their tree with a Christopher Radko ornament designed by Brooklyn Decker. Plus, 100 percent of the proceeds benefit the Child Mind Institute.
- They may not be tennis balls, but this UNICEF Soccer Ball gift sounds just as good.
Holiday Wishes (and for 2013)
- Warm, sunny weather while I’m in Florida for the holiday so I can hit the court
- Robin Soderling back on Tour
- Players staying healthy
- Micaela Bryan sitting in a lot more trophies
So, Santa (or my sister, who is probably the only one left reading at this point), you may deviate from this list as you wish, but please at least bring loads of holiday cheer to all the readers and followers of The Slice!