Dearest Santa (or anyone who’s reading this who might have me on their shopping list),
Just in case you needed some help deciding what to put under my tree, below are a few suggestions that would be fantastic for me:
- An Andy Roddick bobblehead.
- A copy of Flavia Pennetta’s new autobiography. Maybe an extra copy for my Grandpa too (she’s his favorite).
- A String Thing.
- These sparkly Cole Haan flats from Maria Sharapova’s collection.
– A “Feder-Bear” Collector Beanie Baby (proceeds benefit UNICEF).
- A gift card to Starbucks (the Australian Open is just around the corner).
- Speaking of which… A 2012 Australian Open can cooler would be nice too.
- Some Oriflame lip gloss.
- My own terra-cotta warrior statue.
- A bottle of Moet & Chandon.
- Also a bottle of whatever hair product Kim Sears is using.
– A copy of Spanish Esquire, with Rafa on the cover.
- A UNICEF HappyPack, specifically the mosquito net.
- Some Lindt truffles.
- This “Slice It Up” shirt. Because, well. You know.
- Sunny weather while I’m in Florida for the holiday so I can hit the court (won’t fit under the tree but please have a word with Mother Nature on my behalf).
- Andy Murray back on twitter (I’m willing to receive this sooner than Christmas, if necessary).
So as you can see Santa (or my sister, who’s probably the only one who made it through to the end of the list), pretty much everything I want is tennis-related. I hope that’s ok.
PS: I promise to leave you some gluten-free cookies.