Serena Williams had quite a day today. Why don’t we take a look at her agenda:
1. Wake up
2. Withdraw from the Western & Southern Open due to a right toe injury.
3. Talk to the press about your withdrawal and tell them, “I don’t think this is a good time for me to take a big chance. I just don’t think that would be smart.”
4. Comfort Caroline Wozniacki, after she was defeated by Christina McHale 6-4, 7-5.
5. Ride a roller coaster (photographic evidence below) at Kings Island Amusement Park.
6. Tweet to your followers: Tks guys for all the support. Can’t wait for my next event xx S
7. Bump into journalist Doug Robson at the airport.
8. Text BFF Kim Kardashian a belated RSVP to her wedding this Saturday (total speculation but come on, you know it happened).
Life with Serena really is a roller coaster ride. The rest of us are just trying to keep up!
Thanks to Ben at @DailyForehand for the photo tip!