- Heather Watson’s childhood and how £10 changed her life, via Daily Mail.
- Queen’s Club winner Andy Murray (who generously gave a reported £40 to a Big Issue seller the night of his win) is set to sign a reported £2 million a year deal with the Royal Bank of Scotland, which allowed him, his brother Jamie and mother Judy the backing to launch Set4Sport (Learn more here!)
- Oodles from The Boodles, via The Sport Review.
- Nick McCarvel of Tennis Served Fresh chatted with Kristin Chenoweth at the US Open ticket launch in Times Square.
- Italian espresso king Lavazza has a new deal with Wimbledon and a tournament special: strawberry-flavored coffee slushie, topped with cream.
- Elena Baltacha (pictured above) blogged from Eastbourne, via BBC Sport, and says “Serena in particular is really my idol. No-one plays like her, fights like her or gets the media attention she does.”
- A look back on the decade of Aussie Lleyton Hewitt and Aussie Kim, and what they recently had in common, via Jon Scott for Tennis.com’s The Spin.
- The perfect match of fashion and tennis that we’ll see from the WTA at the Wimbledon players’ party.
- A fantastic write-up remembering the first anniversary of the Isner-Mahut marathon match at Wimbledon, via Doug Robson for USA Today.
(Photo: Getty Images)